[BaseCamp] routes and waypoints in Zumo 395LM

Gerry Arel garel1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 15 09:47:55 PDT 2020

Though I am using an older version of BaseCamp, I have found that when I select the unit in the top of the lefthand window, that all the waypoints in that units memory are now showing in the lower window. I have been successful in deleting these waypoints, tracks, and routes by simply selecting them and deleting. I do this for my Montana and my BMW Nav V

The Nav also has a ‘delete all’ but I have preferred to get old data out via the method above. Like old rally bonus files … it gets too confusing when searching for a specific waypoint so I like to trsh them from the unit.

Gerry