[BaseCamp] routes and waypoints in Zumo 395LM

Stephen! ldrider at imagesdesavions.com
Wed Mar 18 08:21:30 PDT 2020

>wondering how to delete waypoints and routes from the GPS once
>transferred from the computer -- can these be deleted from the computer
>or do I have to delete them manually from the GPS itself?

I have noticed with my 478 if I delete "Points" from within the GPS then immediately transfer new points, the old points are still there after the transfer.  The only way I can ensure the points are really gone is by power cycling the GPS after deleting the points I want gone.

--
There is no need to tailgate me when I am doing 50 in a 35...  and those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous.