[BaseCamp] where does BC store files on the C-drive?

saddle sore ironbutter at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:44:15 PDT 2020

Hi

Had a major glitch of some sort with BC yesterday.  When I initiated it in
my normal process, it opened but MY COLLECTION was completely blank.
Everything was gone.  I messed with it a bit but conceded that everything
was gone.  Fortunately, I could use a backup.  Unfortunately, I do not
backup files all that often.  So, lesson learned the hard way.....   Note
To Self:  backup more often.

My question is, where does BC store info on my C-drive?  If I went into
Windows Explorer, where could I find the folders and files that are stored
in MY COLLECTION in BC?  (When I do backup files, I know where they are.
And I understand exactly what is there because I name the backup files.)
But, if one were to open Windows Explorer, and start looking at the outline
of folders, where would you be able to see the default place that all of
the BC files/folders are on the C-drive?  Just curious.

Thanks, Joe Y
western PA

Virus-free.
www.avg.com