[BaseCamp] where does BC store files on the C-drive?

DENNIS O'DELL denniscodell at icloud.com
Sun May 31 08:10:27 PDT 2020

However, I don’t believe you can restore BC from
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Garmin\BaseCamp

You would need to use the backup file created from a backup operation.

Best Regards,

Dennis C. O'Dell
dennisodell at verizon.net
Mobile: +49 (175) 8556663
Home: +49 (911) 27745370
Skype: diggertfu
Hochstrasse 19
Nürnberg 90429
Germany

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going."                                                                           - Professor Irwin Corey

Sent from my iPhone