[BaseCamp] BaseCamp on Linux ??

Ken Thompson kwthom at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 17:34:40 PST 2021

 From what I gather, need to run Wine for Basecamp to run on Linux.

https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=32413

https://www.reddit.com/r/linuxquestions/comments/6b1ay0/any_linuxalternatives_of_garmin_basecamp/

Regards,

--Ken T.Tucson, AZ

    On Sunday, February 7, 2021, 05:59:54 PM MST, saddle sore <ironbutter at gmail.com> wrote:

 I just picked up a new-to-me ToughBook.  My regular laptop travels well but
ya can't miss with a Toughbook.  With a new 1T harddrive and 4GB RAM, I've
partitioned off Windows 7 to it's own corner and I am running Linux Ubuntu
as my default operating system now.  Lots for me to learn.

Are you running BaseCamp on Linux?  If so, where do I find the version for
Linux?  I've been looking and Google is suggesting alternatives but not
BaseCamp specifically.

I guess I can always select Windows as the perating system when I want to
run BaseCamp, but I'd prefer running Linux all the time.

Any one successful with BaseCamp on Linux?

Thanks,  Joe Y
in western Pennsylvania

Virus-free.
www.avg.com