[BaseCamp] BaseCamp on Linux ??

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:03:44 PST 2021

Yeah I use Virtualbox on my Mac to run Windows. It's fine, and free too. Do
that. And for heaven's sake, add RAM. 4G? I'm surprised you can buy a
system with 4G.

Can't answer the Basecamp on Linux question, but I assume the answer is no.
Garmin makes consumer products and Linux is not a mainstream consumer OS.
Also, Basecamp is a GUI, but Linux is not a native GUI, you need various
flavors or addins to get a GUI, and that would force Garmin to choose which
Linux GUI it wanted to support.