Chain Lubers

J. Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Apr 8 14:24:07 PDT 2007

You can get chain saw oil in different viscosity's.  Today as I blocked up a
few trees that had blown down in a storm last fall.  I was using winter oil
as it was -7°C (20°F) which is thinner than the summer stuff.  Then I split
them with an axe, sledge and wedges.  Right now I feel like someone wailed
on me with the sledge.  I gotta con the young lad into doing this shit.
You're right with it being -7°C and snowing today the GPz is still in its
winter wraps.

Jim who has to use a bottle opener on those long necked Buds as his old
hands can't manage the twist tops. Mason