Communication system

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 10 21:28:16 PDT 2007

Looks nice and I too have read alot favorable on other lists, but
$150-$180 whew, a bit pricey.  But it would eliminate a couple of
separate devices in my current audio set up and declutter the tank bag
somewhat. Off to Ebay......

On the weather, ya we are getting the S tip of this system here in
DM,IA.  1-3" predicted here.  that's okay, back end is off bike with new
chain and sprocket to be installed and shock is out getting rebuilt so
cant ride anyways.

Art in Rainy DM