Fw: Tried to post

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:27:05 PDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Doug...

----- Original Message -----
From: dtuero at aim.com
To: gpzlist-owner at micapeak.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:19 PM
Subject: Tried to post

Tried to post to list, to no avail.

Not sure why my posts don't get through.

mind posting the following for me?

My Fellow Listers:

Coming out of a long lurk mode to announce the "retirement" of
my GPz. I had to decide if I wanted to spend the time and money
getting the Works Performance shock rebuilt and replacing the damaged
plastics-the result of a tollbooth "incident." So with bittersweet feelings
I agreed to a trade-in deal for very low mileage 2002 ZX-9.
Very similar to the 2001 ZX-6 I sold last year-though heavier of course.

The GPz had 67k miles and the engine was stronger then ever.
It did not really ever lose the "seeping" oil shift shaft problem-
even after replacing the seal twice, and also replacing the transmission
cover with a ZX-11 cover. It dried up for about 15-20k, then started
seeping again.

I removed the Corbin seat, Powerbronze windshield, and the Gen-Mar risers,
which I'm offering to anyone separately or as a package. No reasonable offer
will be refused. Just like to see them go to a nice home. The Corbin is in
very good condition-but it does not come with the underseat metal
attachment-
I had to switch back to the stock seat. It is "carbon-fiber" fabric with red
bunting.
The GPz's temporary new home is Cycle Exchange in Andover, New Jersey.

DTuero at aol.com, 201-394-2135

"New" ZX-9:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2705313600078067656MlgVJX

Shots from past two years:
http://www.webshots.com/search?media=album&query=dtuero100&queryChannel=&sortBy=&source=search_menu

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.