Speedo error

Stephen Hampson shampson at beeb.net
Thu Apr 19 11:42:41 PDT 2007

Bill,
Its like when you catch a fish, the tape measures always longer along side
the fish than when you get it home.

It was certainly the fastest I've been on a bike before. I forgot to add it
was two up with some soft luggage on as well.
I got sucked into a race between to cars an Audi A6 and a Vauxhall Astra,
the kid in me just had to put them in their place.

Bike was pretty stable probably more so than me. I put LSL risers on the day
after so its unlikely I'll going that fast with risers on.