Temperture

Jeffrey Markham automan25 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:02:26 PDT 2007

Where on the temp gauge does everyones GPz usually run? I don't think mine is overheating or anything I'm just curious where it's supposed to settle in at. When moving along at 30mph+ my gauge usually stays pretty close to the the cold side. When idling in rush hour traffic it will go all the way up to the mid-way point. I have yet to really test it in hot weather though. Also, I know the bike has an electric fan, but I've never heard it turn on. Can anyone else hear their cooling fans turn on?

  Thanks,

  -Jeff

Jeffrey R. Markham
Digital Designer