MCN & Tires

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Mon Feb 12 20:11:50 PST 2007

Currently I am half way into my second set of PR's..

Really like them too as mentioned.  No cupping, great grip, no whirring or
humming at speed, and I have been getting 14,000 plus KM's on them ( 8,500 +
miles ).

They get a lot of twisty time here in the mountains of BC plus well cooked
in the heat of the summer (air temps up to 40C/104F).

Will get another set when these are done unless someone can convince me
otherwise..  That would be a hard sell at this point!..  ;-)

Paul W. Landry
p_landry at telus.net