ressurection advice

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:53:42 PST 2007

Thank you, I totally forgot about priming the engine. Might have saved me on
that one.

Regards-

Jonathon Jay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain privileged,
confidential, or insider information. Any distribution, use or copying of
this communication or the information it contains by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message by return e-mail and then delete this communication
and any copy from your system and database immediately. Thank you.