Group buy: Warm-n-Safe heated jacket liner

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Jan 7 07:32:12 PST 2007

Okay I can second this becasue Catfish is a personal friend who lives a few
miles away from me. He's on the LIME list and I know him and his partner
Nick very well. Great guys to deal with, and they have a nice selection of
gear and accessories growing. If you ever need a different deal set up let
me know and I can talk to him about it. He carried my books at the NYC show
last year and I did a few autographs at his table.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN#1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com