GPz lettering

suprhtr at bellsouth.net suprhtr at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 9 15:56:04 PST 2007

I found a source two years ago through Kawiforums, but he's disappeared.  Ron Ayers and other parts sources sell the OEM stickers but they are very pricey.  I'd be willing to bet there are many other people with the die cutters who would be happy to duplicate the silhouette GPz lettering for very low cost.  I'm still looking, and I'll post here if I find anything.

Paul in Alabama