gpz part-out

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:00:49 PST 2007

I haven't, but I've made a pretty fair profit buying/reselling some
parts for other bikes. Mostly out of luck/timing, though. If you plan
to eBay parts, get a good UPS or FEDEX account and ship from home, as
shipping/tracking is the most annoying and time-consuming part of
stuff like this. In the long run you CAN get back some money/profit,
but it can be a bit of a hassle.

I'm personally waiting for someone to list as-new 1996 fairing lowers
and pipes for $100 shipped. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100