does this make me a Bad Person?

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 15:55:10 PST 2007

I hope your wife is paying attention to how you're treating a dear and
trusted friend at the first signs of high mileage. Trust and reliability
mean nothing after giving you the best years of their life. I see how you
are. She needs a little "paint and body work"  and right away you're ready
to trade her in. I've never met your wife but I think she deserves better.
Shame on you Mr. Sims.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i