"new" bike

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 17 06:45:44 PST 2007

<<Except a lot of time!
***********************>>

Your own time is what you make of it. Two years ago , my transmision went on
my YZF, 2nd gear had started slipping again for teh 2nd time since i had the
bike. I found a complete bike on ebay that wasn't crashed, had low mileage
(Like under a few thousand.) and was disassembled by the previous owner
because he intneded to chrom,e everything then lost interest years ago, and
best of all it was less then 50 miles from me. I bought it for $500, paid
anotehr $500 for the engine swap, and then sold everything including the
fairings on ebay, and at the end of everything the entire experience cost me
$50. Well worth my "Time"  now at 67K miles my YZF is practically new again,
and I have my old motor sitting there in my shed. If I ever need it, I can
tear it down and replace 2nd gear.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com