Lust in Your Heart

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:25:13 PST 2007

ok might as well weigh in too.  Hands down no question >>>>>> Triumph Rocket III   this is for sure a beast of a ride and has pull like no other bike I've ever ridden.

=
World Class Shipping - Freight forwarder
International Freight forwarder and customs broker. Airfreight, oceanfreight, import, export, and global logistics services.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=bd82a47bd39ab0827874675d5e0a3b49