'96 for sale

D. Macleod gpzride at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 08:57:36 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

  In case anyone is interested, I have a '96 for sale. Bought it from the original owner in 2000 with about 6k on it. it has about 24k now. I have all the service records, 3000 mile oil changes, new chain and sprockets, almost new tires, smoked windscreen, Corbin seat, V&H system, foam grips, dyno tuned (with records), will include soft luggage. it needs nothing and looks great. If anyone wants pics, let me know. I'm going to put in in the cycle trader for $3400-3500 in the next week or so. if a Lister wants it, I'll sell it for $3200...

  Russ