pain in the groin

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 16:09:14 PDT 2007

Don't spend the money on this, you can buy a big granny gel bike seat
from rei for $34. I have one for my old maxim x, works good.

Another tip, I ride my bicycle about 3000M/year.  Never have a
problem.  Biker shorts.   You go commando under those, sucks and gets
ride of all the moisture and keeps things where they should be.  On
our last motorcycle trip (1200M in WY) my 23  year old boy wore his
bike shorts undernaeth his jeans , used to wear his boxers and
complained of the same problem.