Chuck Driscoll Update

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jun 26 12:17:16 PDT 2007

I just got of the phone with Chuck Driscoll who is still in
the Montrose Hospital.  He said he still feels like crap,
but was slowly improving and hoping he was going home today.

He had some good things to say about his protective gear
including his Joe Rocket Phoenix which he said held up very
well considering.  Unfortunately, they cut it off of him so
he'll eventually have to replace it along with his helmet
and boots.

Lets keep him and Utah Jeff in our thoughts for a fast and
complete recovery.

Charles
S.