Chuck Driscoll Update

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 04:20:44 PDT 2007

My geep has 67k on it. I'm hoping to sell the 1st bike at some point,
to recoup much of the cost, and end up with a low mile bike. Thats
the goal anyhow.  I have one offer for 1500 which is what I paid for this

damn-it moto-gods, I already got out bid on the one cowling.
I don't know if I'll like the muzzy but then I do have a complete stock
sytem on hand, cuz a center stand is important.

scapco at ecentral.com wrote: Okay, I have to ask, why the new GPZ purchase?  Just a
curiosity on my part, but are you going to rebuild it, use
it for parts, pr make a naked bike out of it?  It looks
like it was a nice bike before the damage.

Charles S.