Happy Thanksgiving!

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 07:21:06 PST 2007

Scaps and everybody,
Well this year I can be thankful that there was no
oncoming car in the other lane as I was sliding and
bouncing down the road without my bike.
I am thankful that the GPZ just slid and stopped, with
no collision, and really just some scratches.
But I am also most thankful for a list of people who
came to see me at my worst, and took their time away
from the Fandango to see me and provide needed help.
Thanks to the guys on this list, I am thankful for
you.

Chuck

--- Charles Scappaticci <scapco at ecentral.com> wrote:

> Happy Thanksgiving to all of you turkeys out there!
>
> I for one have much to be thankful for this year and
> I hope all of you
> have been blessed this year as well.
>
> Charles S.
> 1995 GPZ1100