lime green

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 19:19:43 PDT 2008

OK, so I never had a pinto. (thank god) but, The coolest, maybe the fastest
car I owned was a rag top Dodge Dart GTS. Like this except more of a royal blue.
http://www.foundationpc.com/cars/69gts11.jpg
The small block red 4 bolt main with a dual point ignition pushed it's power
through a factory Hurst into a positive rear end. It would bark the tires in any gear.
Of course by the time this punk got it, the fenders flapped in the breeze.
The power train was worth way more than the car, a real party car sleeper.