Idiot something or other

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 09:53:27 PDT 2008

I agree with Charles. This is pertinent to riding (whether it's a GPZ or
anything else).

Frankly, I have rarely posted here lately because I've seen the "topic
police" exercise a heavy hand on too many occasions. I always thought
that riding was not only about getting out on the road, but also
enjoying the camaraderie of fellow riders. If you aren't interested in
the email, hit the delete key. Doesn't cost anything (at least not yet)
to receive an email. Personally, I like to read some of the emails that
drift off topic. Best way to get to know about your fellow listers. If
all you want to read is GPZ information, buy a manual.

Dave B