FS: Brake pads, kawasai OEM - EBC FA129HH equivalent

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Tue Mar 4 09:34:27 PST 2008

I have a few brake parts left over from the old bike, specifically a set of brand new unused take off pads and hardware - these were part of a brake kit I ordered but were not used.  These pads are for the concours calipers (that some of us installed some time ago)

Brake pads  $50USD + shipping (figure 5-8$ USD to most areas in the lower 48 states)
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4563/1001800bd9.jpg

Brake hardware  $20USD + shipping (shouldn't be more than 4 or 5$ USD to most areas in the lower 48 states)

Includes 10 rotor bolts and 4 caliper mounting bolts.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3328/1001801vk6.jpg

If you get both, shipping will be combined (actual shipping charge).

I accept paypal via paypal balance or bank transfer.  If you want to use a credit card, add another $5 to the total price.

If interested, please contact me with your zip code & method of payment for an exact amount.

If you wish to use other forms of payment, please advise.

Thanks!

Edit:  These are equivalent to ebc fa129HH, and fit other bikes besides the concours.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1981/ebcinfods4.jpg

Thanks!!