Fwd: Fw: Sick of Snow?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 8 14:31:12 PST 2008

I figured somebody who had three or more times as much snow as me would eventually chime in. Hey, give me a break, we're not used to it.

The Masons <masonjs at nrtco.net> wrote:  The foot in the driveway is never a problem with either the Tacoma 4x4 or
the RAV 4 4x4. Its the 2 meters (6 feet) plus that is in the yard, a lot of
which used to be in the driveway that will get you sooner or later. I
guarentee you won't make it down the cottage driveway let alone back up with
the Tundra unless that Tundra is the long track trapper's special skidoo
that Bombardier produced a yew years back. It is a tough enough hike with
snoe shoes when they are sinking nearly a foot (1/3 meter).
When did you get the Tundra? As I recall you had a Fourrunner. Your
daughter make another sale? Still on the lookout for a slightly used Vstrom
and KLR 650. I got too frustrated trying to figure out how to buy a vehicle
in the states and bring it home. I figured out the booze & the tires.

Jim