KLR 650 question

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Mar 19 05:53:06 PDT 2008

Unfortunately I bought a rifle and didn't have $1500.00 handy.  I am limited
to $500.00/day with the ATM card (safety feature).  I had to wait until
10:00 am until the bank opened so I could get a lousy $100.00.  When I got
to Braeside the KLR was heading away in the south end of a north bound
dodge.  Then the seller told me he would have held it knowing I had a
$1400.00 down payment on $1500.00.    It would have been nice to get that
one at the price just to see how I liked it and either up grade later or
dump it without any loss of $ depending on my like or dislike.  Spring is
supposed to be coming. The 2 meters ( 6') of snow on my front lawn tells me
different. There will be more KLRs coming up for sale.
It may be a while before the Gpz comes out.  There is a snow drift 3 meters
(9') high in front of the garage door at the cottage where the bike is
stored and the joker that plowed out the neighbors driveway across the road
pushed all the snow into the cottage driveway.  That pile is 4 meters (12')
high and hard packed.  The pile of snow and the 200 meter driveway would
make a great toboggan run if it wasn't for the cottage and large trees at
the bottom of the hill.

Jim (who is smiling because he just watched his wife go off to work--and he
is retired)