Grips

jsolo at solo-tek.com jsolo at solo-tek.com
Sun Mar 30 13:28:28 PDT 2008

Consider getting grip heaters.  Doing so will permit you to use any type
of grip you want instead of being limited to the grips the heated grips
come with.

Take a look at murph's site or California sport touring
(http://www.casporttouring.com/)  I'm planning on getting a set of those
symtec grip heater elements.  They go under the grips and come with
differing wattages for the throttle/clutch side (so as not to melt the
throttle tube).

I believe your dimensions are correct.