pda/gps - Now Fires

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Aug 10 08:16:53 PDT 2009

Hey all,

Got back from Banff last night and had a great trip.  Paul
isn't kidding about the smoke, the mountains were terribly
hazy in Banff and Jasper.  Still amazing though!!  BTW,
$4.00 a gallon gas sucks when you're in an RV that gets
about 7 miles per gallon, even worse when the exchange rate
sucks like it does right now.

Charles S.