trailer question

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Jun 26 07:11:35 PDT 2009

Dave:
There will be a slight climate adjustment for you in this move.  You can
dispose of your winter coat and Thompson submachine gun--Chicago Typewriter.
You'll have to put your bike in storage until about October when its cool
enough to ride around Phoenix.
Maybe I'll see you in February.  Looking for someplace warm to spend a month
or 2 away from the Canadian winter.

Jim