Great ride today

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Jun 28 16:14:20 PDT 2009

Took a nice 350 mile ride today up to Rhinebeck to a custom and classic car
show at the Duchess County Fairgrounds. Jerry and I got a late start because
it was still raining at 8:30 when we were supposed to leave. So we waited
till 9:30 and took off then even though it was still misting here. by the
time we got to exit 49 on the LIE it had stopped and by the time we got to
queens in was sunny and warm. We headed up the Hutch to the cross county
then over to the sprain and up the Taconic. we stopped at the daily planet
for lunch. After that we headed up the rest of the way to Rhinebeck ( About
a half hour from where we were.) and checked out the car show. It was huge
with tons of very cool cars there.It got hot up there too. High was about 86
this afternoon.
On another note, I took the GPZ off the island for the first time since the
fiasco with the rags in the cam chain tunnel and everything was perfect. The
Bike ran great and felt perfect. We got home pretty frast today too. We left
rhinebeck at 3:20 and were home by 6, or I should say our usual post ride
stop at Dunkin' Donuts in selden. All good!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;