WTS GPZ1100 fork brace

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 18:30:55 PST 2009

+1 on the shim fitting (except it took me 3 or 4 tries). I didn't see the
shim kit included in the sale items for the brace, however. It will not work
correctly without being shimmed. Well worth the effort though. To whomever
purchases it, email Murph and I'm sure he'd be glad to send along another
set of shims.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650