I'm an idiot

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue May 12 19:32:29 PDT 2009

<<I've never done it (and hope I never do), but that sounds
right.  I don't think it's a terrible job (someone chime in
here) though.  You might have to take off that right side
frame piece as well for access.

Charles S.>>

Right side frame piece? God I hope not! I'll be tackling it either Saturday
or Monday at this point. If anyone has any extra info (Steve) let me know,
I'd appreciate it. Thanks! Man I'm really thinking of investing in a roll on
bike lift about now. Did I mention how nice it was running?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;