Selling on Craigslist - was Re: A few parts

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat May 30 20:34:46 PDT 2009

I've sold a lot of vehicles and "stuff" on Craig's List and ebay both.
There ARE a lot of flakes and scammers out there but once you detect them
and ignore them both venues work for me.  Let's see vehicles sold on Craig's
List are....

75 Honda 750F
78 Honda 750F
88 Kawasaki ZX10
72 Norton Dunstall Commando
03 Honda CBR600RR

...those were sold either in San Jose, CA or Boulder, CO but all of them
sold in less than a month.  You have to price right and put decent pics and
descriptions in and you usually find a buyer quickly.

Your mileage may vary however,

John