Veterans Day

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Nov 11 11:19:01 PST 2009

Subject: Re: Veterans Day

And as a side note in Canada a pensioner (a lot who served in WWII and Korea
amoung other places) can expect to recieve $12,000.00 annually in old age
pension.  They would be better off to leave the country ansd come back
claiming refugee status.  Their income would increase by 133% to $28,000.00.
Go figure.
I did attend the local Remeberance Day Service in the village and thought
about my relatives who served in both world wars and the kids who are still
at it.

Jim