Speedometer error?

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Sep 2 08:19:32 PDT 2009

Go by one of those "your speed" cameras that we have around many cities here
and check your calibration.  Or as we did in the old days, use a second hand
on your watch when you pass a mile marker on the interstate and see if it's
exactly 60 seconds later (if you're going an indicated 60mph) when you see
the next marker.

John