GPZList Digest, Vol 34, Issue 12

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Thu Sep 17 17:25:10 PDT 2009

Rob's favorite road..Tracey Rd
I was up there weekend before last.. forgot how much fun that road was..
Sections of CR 7 wasn't too shabby either..
I remember the incident.. luckily no harm done..
Hoping to do another mini southern Dak ride in a couple of weeks..
Have fun Ralph..

     Pete S

<<I remember my last outing with the LIME group a few years ago...  A
diabetic guy was feeling ill in the middle of nowhere with no remedies at
hand and YZF600R-guy crashed in a sharper-than-expected left-hander 'cause
he was riding too fast on a road he didn't know.>>