Any hints? Battery in Maglite went rampant

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Fri Sep 25 12:44:38 PDT 2009

The follow up:
A cleaned the mag lite. A few days later I tried to use the flash (canon
speedlite 430) and found it to be non-funct. Upon checking the battery
compartment I saw spillt acid as well in the flash.
Long story, short end: Procter & Gamble reimbursed me for the flash and sent
me a cheque (store price).

cheers
Alex