Denver Area Easter Breakfast

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sun Apr 4 12:41:30 PDT 2010

Well, Charles, Mike, and I got to Cracker Barrel this AM and missed the
little bit of snow up north but my fingers were tingling when I got there.
We had great discussion GPZ, bike wrecks, insurance issues, guns, and oh yes
GPZ exhaust questions.  So thanks Mike and Charles for letting me "test
listen" your SS2R and Muzzy Pipe!  I got home and decided to warm up while
surfing ebay...look what I found Mike !
http://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/1670365036.html  See I told you I lusted
over your carbs ;-)  Too bad I just ordered a dynojet kit, but since I got
it for 40% off from D2D motocycles on a 72 hour sale, I guess I could resell
it if I decide to go to Mikuni Flat Slides vs. the stocker Kehins.  I told
you I was a carb junky :-)  I also did some searches for ZX11's thinking
maybe I could buy a beater, get a pipe and other ZX11 upgrades for the GPZ
and part the thing out, but none in Colorado, Utah, NM, or AZ.  I did find
several out in Wisconsin and I might be driving out there with my truck soon
so that's still a possibility.  Anyway, I've got to get out of the house
before I buy these carbs!  Thanks again for the conversation and info!

Cheers,

John