lowering links or lowering a GPZ

iamthedoc iamthedoc at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 05:43:42 PDT 2010

Thanks John.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Soliday <johnsoliday at msn.com>
Sent: April 06, 2010 9:01 PM
To: 'GPZ List' <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Subject: RE: lowering links or lowering a GPZ

No where in town, I've mail ordered since I moved to CO, still cheaper,
easier to just buy what I want and have installed.  When I lived in San Jose
there was a great place that would charge a "reasonable" price for tires
including mount and balance.  Every shop I've called in Denver (not totally
exhaustive) has charged rapist prices for the tires and some even have the
gaul to charge mounting on top!  I figure tires are a loss leader for a
dealership but I don't own a shop, just been buying tires for 30 years ;-)