Insurance Cost

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 13 19:13:06 PDT 2010

Where are you located dominatr37?  I know when I moved from Chicago to San
Jose, Farmer's all of a sudden decided an '88 ZX10 Ninja with NO CLAIMS or
TICKETS was now uninsurable buy their useless company.  I had Farmer's
Insurance for ~ 15 years prior, no claims.  Dropped them and have been with
Liberty Mutual since.  Insurance companies are the loan sharks of the 21st
century...