Insurance Cost

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 22:02:45 PDT 2010

I just insured my GPZ at the beginning of April for $95 a year for laibility, plus uninsured, plus theft coverage.

I checked them for the heck of it for a 2009 ZX14 with full coverage, $308 a year. a local dealer has tried to entice me with a new ZX14 & offered it to me for $9,600 & asked me to come in & maybe can work on that price some more.

I am with Progressive & 43 years old & I live in rural mountains of VA & have a perfect driving record, no ticket in last 10 years & only 2 in lifetime. of 27 years driving & riding.

Later,
Randy