First ride in almost two years

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 10:36:03 PDT 2010

Hear, hear!
Ron Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis <gpzeer at gmail.com>
To: GPZ List <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm
Subject: First ride in almost two years

Well it felt good to be back in the saddle.  Bike has been in storage since
ugust of 08.  Drained the old fuel from the tank; (carb drains had been left
pened) Shut the carb drains; changed the oil; disconnected the battery tender,
ut a gallon of fresh gasoline in and she fired right up. Got tags on Monday -
t promptly snowed Tuesday morning.  This afternoon was warm, and I headed up
rovo canyon to Heber Ut and back.  Man do I love living at the foot of the
asatch mountains.  Fifty quick miles, and all is well.  It was great for my
pirits to be back on a bike again.
Dennis Peterson
5 RED
rem, UT  USA