Another kawi added to my stable!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 4 09:47:07 PDT 2010

On Thursday I bought a 2001 W650 to add to my ever burgeoning stable of motorsickles. Just came back from riding it for a hundred miles. I just removed a Ventura rack it came with, get that thing the hell out of here and on to ebay. It came with two saddles, the stocker and the Corbin gunfighter saddle which is what I've been riding it with. I ordered a National Cycles F-18 windscreen for it, and a micro sized tank bag  (Nelson-Rigg Magnetic micro bag) and that should do it for farkles. On back roads its fun to ride, on the highway not so much. Hopefully the F-18 fairing will help balance that out a bit. I just came in from polishing the rims and such , but temps just bumped above 90 so enough's enough.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com