Wednesday ride

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat May 1 07:46:19 PDT 2010

Art:
I didn't drop my camera or my bike--there were a lot of "What if's" in
there.  When I had the bike nearly stopped I looked around and noticed more
than 5 places within 40 yards that a 300 pound bear could be lurking and
chose discression over valor and sped off.

Jim who's starting his 64th year today.  Jesus HC how'd I get this old?