Selling my 1996 GPZ 1100.

Les Johnson jjohnsonlta at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:16:37 PDT 2010

    Patrick,

    I agree with Paul.

    I have the LSL conversion also. I even bolted on some bar risers
from GenMar to raise the bars 1 in up 1 1/2 back more than the LSL kit
provided. You really sit straight now. I had to run all the cables
behind the front forks to make everything reach.

    My bike is set up like a carbon copy of yours with what you
described including the RoadSmarts I just installed.

    I am 6'4 and most bikes I am really cramped on but with this setup
I love it. I have a Kawa criuiser but the GPZ is alot more comfy. Only
got it to ride my wife on cause she likes that Harley thing.

    Les J