Your Dyno run

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sat May 8 20:20:12 PDT 2010

Hey Steve (you should get this message twice, once from me to you and once
from the GPz List, a reply to all from my post should have given you the TO:
address of gpzlist at micapeak.com ).

Excellent info, everyone always talks HP & Torque but other factors like AFR
are often glossed over if mentioned at all.

Honestly, I saw it but did not know if my results where good or bad.  The
shop that did the Dyno run made no comment so I assumed it was at least in
the area of "ok".

If I understand you correctly, what I would need based on what you saw on my
Dyno chart and your experience is a smaller Main Jet, correct?

The benefits of doing this are what specifically, you mentioned gas
consumption and I understand that it would "better" my gas mileage.

I would be very interested in what you find when you Dyno yours and you post
the results.

Thanks for the info..

Paul W. Landry

 <mailto:P_Landry at telus.net> P_Landry at telus.net