First ride and new hobbies

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 12 20:07:13 PDT 2010

>>(taught the BRC in the rain AND snow last weekend!)

My youngest daughter took and passed her MSF class in Portsmouth, NH last
weekend as well. Weather wasn't much better there. I was in Boston last week
(during the boil water advisory, couldn't get a cup of coffee for 2
days -horrible!) and her and I went MC shopping. Ended up buying a new
Vulcan 500 LTD and she is really excited. She's like the son I never
had.....sniff, sniff

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'08 KLR 650